Please note that for the convenience of customers, we now use Billing Agreements rather than Subscriptions.This is because billing agreements allow us to stop collecting payments after your service is cancelled - with Subscriptions, they contiinue until you cancel them via PayPal.
This guide is for customers still using the old Subscription based payments (Accounts created pre-February 2015 choosing the Subscribe option on checkout).
If you have an active PayPal Subscription then payments will be made automatically on the relevant date.
If you decide to cancel or change your service plan then you must also cancel your PayPal Subscription to avoid incorrect payments from being sent from your account.
How to cancel a PayPal Subscription
- Log in to your account at https://paypal.com.
- Click on the 'History' tab on the top menu.
- Select 'Payments sent' from the 'Show' drop-down box and click on 'Search'.
- Look down the list for a payment sent to Bell Online Ltd and click on 'Details'.
- You will be given an option to cancel the subscription on the details page.